Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arabic Sound Bite n° 4 - Live from Paris

Hey guys!

So I don't know if any of you actually went to the concert at L'International yesterday, but I did and it was AMAZZIIINNGGG!

Sadly, we did not make it in time for Lumi (they were supposed to go on at 8pm and even for Paris that is early!) but The New Government was amazing! You can download their music for free here if you are interested: http://www.thenewgovernment.net/tngsite/index.asp

On another note, my brother was visiting me here in Paris and left for Beirut today. I decided to check to see when his plane had arrived, and was surprisingly impressed with the Beirut-Rafik AlHariri Intl Airport website. When did this get updated?


Impressed, that is, except for the slight spelling errors... :P


(click on image to enlarge)




~LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment