Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lebanese Girls the Most Beautiful or Lebanese Doctors the Most Skilled?

Now for some god unknown reason I was thinking about Heidi Montag last night and the disgusting thing she has done to herself.

If you don't know who the hell I'm talking about, go ahead and pat yourself on the back--you really shouldn't have any idea who this fame-whoring individual is--but just for this post's sake, I will briefly explain that she gained some fame on MTV's show 'The Hills' and then after getting a little notoriety proceeded to try to gain some serious celebrity by:

1)
staging a fake wedding with her boyfriend,

2)
writing a book called "How To Be Famous", and

3)
even coming out with an album ("The Superficial"--perfect title if I ever heard one) that sold a total of 658 copies nationwide. Which, considering the tabloids and Perez Hilton and all that crap that gives her media attention, is unbelievably, ridiculously bad.


Anyway...Heidi's latest stunt is getting a boob job, and then getting 10 [plastic] surgeries in one day, making a once very pretty girl into a monster:


Heidi Montag Before (L) and After (R)


Point of all this?

Now I in no way endorse or support the Lebanese addiction to Plastic Surgery--I am completely 100% against it. 18 year old girls having nosejobs claiming "Oh I really needed it because I had a la7mieh in my nose and couldn't breathe properly" and then proceeding to get three more nosejobs so only a sliver of a Michael Jackson nose is left.

I find it extraordinarily sad and amazingly creepy when I am sitting in the salon in my grandparents house with my Lebanese female friends and family members and my mom and I are the only two the haven't had any work done...this is no exagguration sadly, a quite regular occurance (which also means I have to watch myself before I stare at Nawal al Zoughby on the TV and go: "I can't believe she did plastic surgery! She looked so much better before! How stupid!" and then turn around to stare and mart khaleh who has a nose job...)

No, no, I do not in anyway support this Lebanese 'marad'...but I have to say.....

Katia Harb Before (L) and After (R)


Haifa Wehbe Before (L) and After (R)


Elissa Before (L) and After (R)


Aline Khalaf Before (L) and After (R)


Pascale Machaalani Before (L) and After (R)


Nancy Ajram Before (L) and After (R)


Najwa Karam Before (L) and After (R)


Razan Before (L) and After (R)


May Hariri Before (L) and After (R)



.......Heidi Montag should've gotten her work done in Lebanon.


~LZ



18 comments:

  1. People (including 18 year olds and younger as long as they have their parents' consent if the law requires) are free to do whatever they want with their bodies and faces and lives regardless of who supports or doesn't support. And nothing is wrong with that. Some people may frown upon it and others may not. There's no right or wrong here.

    A bit of nip tuck is okay if someone needs it.

    Lebanese doctors (all sorts) are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of you now I know who the hell Heidi Montag is!!!
    Answering your question, Lebanese girls are definitely the most beautiful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam
    zara salim davidson is beautiful & she's not lebanese
    she is mixed. i see many mixed kids are beautiful
    but even if one is beautiful accident & scar you
    so its your heart that matters

    adios

    ReplyDelete
  4. so much for the natrual beauty we once had...lebanese society is becoming more and more influenced by the west and quiet frankly i find it sickening !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not against plastic surgery, when it's indicated: an extremely ugly nose or a disfiguring accident.... but to go on playing with our faces to end up all looking the same and having the same stupid expression on our faces (the expression you get after a giant face lift that leaves you unable to move a muscle)just because Haifa and Elissa and Nawal are doing it... well allow me this is extremly shallow and disgusting.....
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  6. insecurity. thats it.
    i dont see why a confident smart woman who believes in her value would go for surgeries to look like everyone else unless she's either desperate for attention (either from her husband, society, or men) or genuinly doesn't believe she's good enough.
    some of the most beautiful women in the world are the ones with flaws.. it's what make them who they are and accept themselves.
    and i dont think self confidence increases once you had surgeries because no matter how the world sees u, the most important thing is how u see urself and u'll always know deep inside that what u have on is FAKE and thus never carry it off with confidence.
    i was once told by a lebanese ex that i needed to look sexier coz of my babyface complexions, but only when i met non-lebanese men and among them is my fiance that i learned that the flaw is not me but is the superficial insecure society that i was surrounded with. i look at the mirror everyday now and i believe i am beautiful as i am because i am :-) it's true for me and that what i care about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy shit! I didn't know that Heidi girl took it to such EXTREME proportions. I remember reading somewhere that she wanted to get bigger and bigger breasts..

    But really, what the hell is the point? I thought that no one was supposed to know that you got plastic surgery? When did it become fashionable to display how insecure you are?

    I've read/written so much about this already..I wish someone would come forward and give me their reasoning behind wanting to change their face so much..is it social pressure? is it feeling like you won't fit in? is it so that you will be more attractive to men?

    Hey, I agree with Posh Lemon in that a little nip tuck here and there is not bad..filling up a few wrinkles, stretch marks...etc etc..but I suppose with the wide spread prevalence and acceptance of plastic surgery, its becoming harder than ever to simply accept who you are, when you know how easily you can complete transform yourself into another person!

    Frankly, it is sad.

    Awesome pictures! It must have taken you ages to compile them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really agree with you
    What I cannot believe is that teenagers are having plastic surgeries too for their noses and botox for mouths and cheeks
    enno come in
    you are still young too young
    and you are more more more beautiful than what you have done
    shame on you really!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. were in an era where physical appearance is key. where beauty is a must to be loved, and worse, to love urself. Add to that facilitators such as low interest bank loans for plastic surgery.
    I expect a new pathology will be out soon: serial plastic surgery patient. No kidding, it can be a pathology, a deeply rooted malaise that drives us to go that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. When are you posting next? I'm looking forward to it! :) Why don't you blow the cover on MEN who have plastic surgery here! That should be an interesting one! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. I find it nauseating that Lebanese girls feel such a need to do this..where does it stop? It's almost like everyone wants to look the same way. What happened to everyone??! I recently saw a French TV station report about this same thing and the ladies being interviewed were hopping around plastic surgeons like it was a haircut!! Yuk! Can someone please tell these ladies that they look like freaks and it's not pretty at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I reached this blog by accident, but I found that has a very interesting content. Good job. A greeting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really agree with you
    What I cannot believe is that teenagers are having plastic surgeries too for their noses and botox for mouths and cheeks
    enno come in
    you are still young too young
    and you are more more more beautiful than what you have done
    shame on you really!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I came to this place by chance, but I found very interesting. Greetings to all the people who visit this page... Kuzey Güney

    ReplyDelete
  16. Heya, I found your blog by chance, and found it very interesting... I can't help by follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. People have the choice to choose whether they want plastic surgery or not. Its better to get it if you needed not because it is fashion. Unfortunately plastic surgery Lebanon became a fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Noivaslb provide the great and best quality in wedding dresses lebanon, wedding dresses Beirut, and wedding gowns lebanon, bridal dresses lebanon, bridal shop Lebanon and Lebanon wedding dress buy wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete