Monday, April 12, 2010

Lebanon Motor Show 2010!

Being in the USA I sadly could not go to the Auto Show in Lebanon (the 12th annual I might add after a 5 year break) but I thought I would gather what images I could from the internet and share with you

The show is running from the 9th to the 18th of April in Biel, Beirut with 250 exhibitors and the organizers are expecting 150,000 visitors and 15,000 sales!! Talk about some serious $$$
















Thanks to JoesBox and CarMiddleEast for the images


VIDEOS:

OTV Lebanon Motor Show 2010



Lebanon Motor Show 2010





I know what my bf is thinking--"What does she know about cars?"--well you know what, i know which one is pretty or not! (I kid, I know more than the 'average' girl....)

He promised me he'd buy me a bugatti if I could tell him the specifications of its engine--oooo he's going to regret that!

The Bugatti Veyron Fbg for Hermes:



Start working on your liquidity baby!


~LZ

Share

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the event coverage on 3 phases and more pictures at http://starscene.dailystar.com.lb/tag/lebanon-motor-show-2010/

    Cheers!

    Wajdi

    ReplyDelete