Friday, January 30, 2009

Take THAT Shimon Peres!


You MUST watch this!!! (It's very short, I promise!)




Watch the Turkish PM (my new favorite person--maybe not wise since I know nothing else about him, but my new favorite person nonetheless) stick it to Israeli President Shimon Peres at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland.

Peres tries to make some retarded and so-ridiculously-untrue-I-don't-even-know-how-to-begin-debating-it argument that Israel only retaliates and is never the aggressor and that overall (as in EVER) Palestinians have killed several thousand Israelis, and it makes no difference that that was over a 60-year period whereas Israel did JUST that in 20-odd days.

Good argument Peres, I'm guessing you weren't on your high school debate team

Can you believe they wouldn't let the Turkish PM speak?? I LOVE his exit!

You go Recep Tayyip Erdoğan!!!! (That would be his name...)


~LZ

No comments:

Post a Comment